Saturday 14 March 2020

Canon's Farm - Camera Not At The Ready!


I have a few hours to spare before the Sutton game this afternoon and took a trot down to Canons Farm to cover the area with my ebird app in full operation. It turns out my walk was in the form of a figure 8. I missed the Wheatear and the Stonechat the other day and had no better luck today.
There were several Yellowhammer visible around Lunch Wood where all the mornings action appeared to emanate from. 
I was caught out by two groups of Canada Goose that honked their way overhead heading over Georges Field. My camera was in my bag and not ready for action. When will I learn?! 
It was only seven Canada’s who incidentally are not recorded that often but I must shape up and be prepared as I will miss something more tasty in the future!


A Red Kite was spied with a couple of Buzzard over the back of the wood completing the excitement for the morning. 
Hopefully the world will descend on Sutton Utd with no other football being played today!

No comments:

Post a Comment